Monday, October 24, 2011

Birthday Celebration

Today is my 26th birthday! Time can slow down any day now. I'm 26 years old and I'm about to be someone's Mom. How can this be happening? I'm way too young for all of this. Kyle and my family made this birthday very special though. We actually celebrated yesterday. My grandparents came up and met us all at The Pit in downtown Raleigh for lunch. Their BBQ is seriously amazing, actually so is everything else on their menu. I was blessed with lots of presents too! Kyle had actually treated me like royalty the whole weekend and did whatever I wanted him to do. And he got me a piece of Godiva chocolate cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory, which I ate half of for breakfast. He's the best husband ever! It was a great day that also included a nap, a win for my fantasy football team, a win for the Texas Rangers and a great small group meeting.


pregnancy weight is definitely showing now!

1 comment:

Becky Beasley said...

linds...you are TOO CUTE!!!! :)