Saturday, September 24, 2011

Photography Week 1

I'm finally getting around to taking a photography class this semester after having my Nikon since last Christmas! I'm pretty excited about it but week one was definitely over my head and I'm still way confused. However, our assignment was super easy. This week we were to take pictures of red objects. We were supposed to fill at least 2/3 of the frame with the color, which was much harder for me than it sounds. There is still much to be desired with the lighting/focus/depth of field, etc etc but we were just supposed to be creative this week so don't judge too harshly yet. Here's some of my favs. We'll see what the teacher thinks on Monday, haha.

I had to get this guy in there, the Clifford dog my Mom got for Mason

red dress

red barn

barn right down the street from our house, I think it's so pretty

trespassing for the sake of photography

wish I could have gotten more shots of the horses but they weren't red ;)

Can't wait to watch Mason slide down this slide

tunnel at the playground

dirty old fire hydrant

pretty flower

more pretty flowers

2 comments:

Light said...

Love the one of the playground tunnel! Where are you taking a photography class at? It sounds like fun!

Lindsey Fescoe said...

I'm taking it through Wake Tech! It's definitely fun so far! :)