Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just for Fun

Write 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.

1. I am a very emotional person, I tear-up over anything (Ex. I cried during Wall-E, haha)
2. I love BIG families and I want like 5 or 6 kids... doubt that will happen ;)
3. Radiology is totally fascinating to me, I love my job!!
4. One of my favorite things to do is sit around in comfy pants and fuzzy socks and watch movies.
5. I have a strong sense of discernment and I tend to be able to read people fairly easily and that sometimes makes me very skeptical and untrusting of others, ideas and situations at first.
6. I'm pretty much addicted to Dr. Pepper.
7. My goal one day is to be a stay-at-home Mommy.
8. I love studying the Bible and learning something new about God each day.
9. I am very critical of myself and want to always be perfect in everything I do.
10. I don't generally like cooking, but I try.
11. I love flying in airplanes, especially over the ocean.
12. I have the most excellent napping skills, I can sleep pretty much anytime of the day.
13. I do not like talking on the phone, I'd rather email or talk face-to-face.
14. I usually have nightmares if I watch scary movies or shows (I can't even watch CSI...but I love 24 for some reason)
15. I love people watching... it's very entertaining.
16. I get headaches all the time, it's quite annoying, especially when they turn into migraines.
17. I love having painted toe nails, I actually won't leave the house if they are unpainted.
18. I hate being late, I am almost always early for everything!
19. I love and appreciate all kinds of music, and I miss playing the piano and flute very much. I love listening to music and counting how many different instruments I hear.
20. My husband Kyle is my very best friend.
21. I get annoyed with computers and have no desire to learn much about them.
22. I drive only when I have to, I prefer to ride.
23. I love watching home design shows but I'm not very good at it myself.
24. Eating too many sweets and desserts is a big weakness for me.
25. I love seeing rainbows in the sky and being reminded of all of God's promises to us!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

For the record:

I would love 8 kids. Sure isn't going to happen for us but it would be awesome.

I too am a Dr. Pepper Addict.

I LOVE being a stay at home Mom, there is no better job in the world.

Painted toes are such a treat. Before I had the girls I treated myself to red toes so when I gave birth and could see my toes again they looked pretty. :D

Lindsey Fescoe said...

That's awesome Kristen! Sounds like we have a lot in common :)