Monday, January 5, 2009

Friends and Fellowship

Kyle and I had a busy but very fun weekend!

Friday night I met some friends from high school that I hadn't seen in over a year. We had a very nice dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and did a whole lot of laughing and catching up. I miss them all so much and wish we weren't so busy and could get together more often...

Saturday we headed to Goldsboro, NC to visit with some family on my Grandma's side. We had some of the best food and stuffed our bellies again. I was so proud because I made some homemade mac and cheese and it was the first thing gone out of all that good food :)

Then Saturday night we went over to our friends' apartment just a few buildings down from us, I love having them so close now!! We ate pizza and snacks and watched the incredibly depressing Colts and Chargers game... I was so bummed since I just love Peyton Manning, oh well. Now I must pull for the Panthers (home team) or the Giants (at least Eli is still a Manning).

Sunday it was finally time to put away all the Christmas decorations... how sad. But it definitely lifted my spirits to see my most hated team ever, UNC lose to Boston College in basketball... I just had to chuckle ;)

Now it's back to normal. Kyle went back to work today and I'll go in this afternoon for a few hours. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: