Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I love NC!

One of the hundreds of reasons why I love living in NC is that when it snows, we get to stay home! (for the most part-some people still have to go to work) We woke up this morning to a beautiful white winter wonderland outside. I was actually scheduled to have the day off already and the college closed so Kyle got to be home too!! This was the first big snow we have had in several years (we have at least 5-6 inches right now and it's still snowing), I love it! All of you Northerners always pick on us and call us weak for not traveling to work and school with just a few inches of snow but I think deep down yall are just jealous ;)

Frozen pond


Our apartment building

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I agree, I think they're jealous :-)

It's BEAUTIFUL! So peaceful...