Thursday, May 10, 2007

Summertime!!

My summer so far has actually been quite busy. Not a lot of R&R but I'm being productive. I'm still running 3x a week but my knees are really bothering me. I got new running shoes but I don't have any where to run with a softer track so I'm having to stick to cement. I'm really enjoying the running though because I have more energy, I feel better, I look better and I love competition. I'm sure Kyle is quite sick of me asking how fast he runs each day, I can't help it!! I like to win! ;)

Work is great! I really love my new job and all the people are really really nice! There's not a lot of pressure for me to be perfect and people aren't always looking over my shoulder making sure I do everything little thing right. I usually have to stay late, but it's not too terrible. I have really enjoyed working with the patients, they are just too sweet. I especially have enjoyed the older patients, I love them!

Wedding plans are coming along too. Kyle and I ordered our save-the-date magnets finally!!!!! They should be here in a few weeks. And we are looking forward to having some engagement pictures taken at the beach in a few weeks. Hopefully they will turn out nice. Other than that I'm trying to study for my Registry that I have to take next Wednesday. I'm a lot nervous about it and I just want to pass, I don't care how high of a score I get anymore. So I'm off to study. Have a great day!

No comments: