Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Nervous

The day has finally come. I've been studying a LOT but I'm still really nervous about my X-ray exam tomorrow. Please pray for me because I'm really scared. It will be a little comforting to have a few of my former classmates in the same room with me but it's still a really hard test.

I'll be so glad when it's finally over! Then I will be heading down to Atlanta, GA for my cousin's wedding for the whole weekend. I'm pretty excited about it, and hopefully I'll get some ideas for my wedding. Anyways, I hope everyone else has an awesome week!

3 comments:

Kyle said...

You're gonna do fine sweetheart. ;)

Kristen said...

I hope that you aced the test (you are a smart cookie, so I am sure you did)!! Now that it is over it is time to relax and try to enjoy your summer. :>)

Courtney said...

good luck :)