Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sad but relieved

OK, I'm soooo super sad that last night was the last episode of Gilmore Girls EVER! I cannot believe they are taking that show away from me! It's the only show I ever watch and I've been watching it since Season 1. I seriously cried like the whole time, it's so sad! aghhh. oh well, I know it's just a show, but you get so attached to Lorelei, Rory, Luke and everybody else when they've been a part of your life for the last 7 years. haha. So sad.

But I'm relieved that my Registry is finally over!! I think I passed, but I have to wait a few weeks to find out for sure. It was harder than everyone kept saying it was going to be, but I think I did well enough to pass. We'll see.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I have that episode on tape and have to watch it soon. I have heard it is a tear jerker so I have to be in the right mood or I might cry for a day straight. :>)

Michelle said...

OMG!!!! That was the LAST episode EVER?!?!?!?!?! OMG, I can't handle this...I LOVE that show and I haven't watch it in forever because, well, because I have a 14 month old and I just happened to see it and I had no idea it was the last episode...OMG, I'm not handling this well... :(