Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day!

I know this is a little late but I've been too busy and tired to update :)

Kyle and I spent our first married Valentine's Day together on Saturday! It was so much fun!!

I had worked a very hard 12 hour shift on Friday but I came home to roses and chocolate (my man loves me)! Then Saturday Kyle was so sweet and he took me to the mall(he REALLY loves me) and let me buy some prettifuls from Kirklands for the apartment. I was so happy! And he bought me a cute necklace and earrings too!

Then since I love Kyle... I agreed to go to the International AutoExpo with him out at the fairgrounds. I actually had a really fun time looking at all the nice cars. We even sat in some :)

Then we went to Outback for dinner.... I had been craving a good steak for months. After a 2 hour wait we finally got a table. The food was awesome and of course we had to get a bloomin' onion....SOOO good! We had a really great Valentine's Day together!


Happy Valentine's Day!




1 comment:

Lawrence said...

pssshh.... everyone cares about the Tarheels... I dont know what you talkin about...

I know that was a delayed reaction... haha...

hope everything is going well!