Wednesday, February 11, 2009

People

Can I just say that people never cease to amaze me? I find it very fascinating to people-watch.

OK so last night Kyle and I are headed out somewhere and as we are walking to our car I notice this car come flying in the parking lot and whip into the handicap parking space. hmmmm... so that got my attention. Then a very sweet looking older lady steps out of the car and proceeds to get several things out of her trunk. Just as I'm contemplating that maybe we should help her... she starts booking' across the street as fast as she can to her apartment that again, is ACROSS the street. That's when I noticed that there were TWO totally empty parking spaces right in front of her door. So instead of making her life easier by parking right in front of her door, she just HAS to take full advantage of the handicap parking space across the street. She wanted to make good and sure that everyone knew that she and only she had the special Handicap sign hanging from her mirror and only she could park in the special parking space designated for HER... even if there was a closer spot. Amazing.

I really do love people... really. I'm not hatin'. I just had to share this story because it truly fascinated me :)

No comments: