Thursday, March 29, 2007

Boredom

This week has been so tiring and I don't feel like contacting anymore wedding photographers today so instead, I decided to bore yall with more useless information about myself. Enjoy!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
- cashier at Dick's Sporting Goods
- babysitting
- cashier at Lowes (not so bad because I met Kyle there)
- x-ray tech
Four Movies I would watch over and over:
- Sweet Home Alabama
- Caddy Shack
- Just Married
- Pirates of the Carribean
Four Places I have lived:
- a house in Cary, NC
- an apartment in Cary
- house in Apex
- grandma's
Four favorite Bands/Singers:
- Kenny Chesney
- Chris Tomlin
- Randy Travis
- Celine Dion
Four Loves of Your Life:
- Kyle
- my parents
- my sisters
- my pets
Four Most Memorable Moments:
- high school graduation
- when Kyle asked me to marry him
- the last time I saw my Grandma
- the first time I took an x-ray and it came out right!
Four Of My Favorite Foods:
- steak
- bbq
- salad
- chocolate
Four favorite books:
- Bible
- Walk Two Moons
- Prisoners of Hope
- To Kill a Mockingbird
Four favorite hobbies:
- running
- scrapbooking
- watching movies
- shopping
Four scariest times in your life:
- when I stepped on a weak spot and almost fell off of a roof in Rock Hill, SC but a guy caught me
- when my Dad collapsed and I had to call 911
- arriving in Cuba and stepping off the plane to meet 100's of armed guards
- having to start in IV on a patient for the first time at the hospital
Four places you have been:
- New York City
- Santiago, Cuba
- Trussville, Alabama
- Paradise Island, Bahamas
Four Places I’d rather be right now:
- sleeping
- somewhere in the carribean
- with Kyle
- shopping

No comments: