Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Update

Well the training for the race is still going steady. I'm officially signed up and am now committed, haha. I ran 2 miles today after taking like 5 days off, not good. I was hurting pretty bad but I just kept telling myself that Jesus was in more pain when he was dying on the cross and that if he could do that, I could run 2 miles, hehe. My time is improving too which is a plus! :)

For the wedding planning... it's coming along slowly. I have some more names and numbers of florists, photographers, etc to call so I will eventually get to that. Kyle and I are trying to get a decent picture to put on some save-the-date magnets which everyone will receive eventually. Yeah... I'm obviously not in a rush here, school is still kicking my butt right now. It will all get done though. And it will be beautiful! I hope everyone else is having a great week!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Bravo on signing up for the run. I think what you guys are doing is great. What a wonderful thing to do together.