Monday, February 12, 2007

So far...

Since I got sent home early from the hospital because I'm sick, I thought I would update my blog. The wedding plans are going well so far. We still have over a year to plan which is wonderful, because I don't like getting all stressed out. We picked a date: March 15, 2008. And we are getting married at our church in Apex and our absolutely wonderful youth pastor is marrying us. Kyle and I are very excited that he agreed to do it, we both think very highly of him and his family. We have also picked a reception site, it's going to be at a country club in Fuquay. That's kind of cool. And I have my dress (yeah it's a little early but it's beautiful!) And I have four bridesmaids that have agreed to be a part of my special day! (My two sisters, Courtney and Crystin) Oh yes, and I can't forget Elizabeth, my wedding planner. She's been wonderful so far and a super big help, full of great ideas. Anyways... I'll keep everyone updated. That's it for now! Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Hope you feel better babe. XOXO