Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Busy week

This week has already been declared "not cool." I had a really hard test today but ended up doing really well on it, I was pleased. Now I'm starting the first of four essays that are due this Friday for my online history class. Call me a bad American but I really don't care about Alexander Hamilton's financial plans for the new government and who supported them and who didn't. Or the causes and effects of the war of 1812. Sorry, don't care. Show me some x-rays and I'll be happy, haha.

But some good news about the wedding planning. We have officially reserved our reception place, soooo excited about it too. It's going to be so pretty. And my friend is getting married two weeks before Kyle and I and they are having their reception at the same place. It has been fun sharing ideas and getting super excited together :) I also went and picked up my dress and all that good stuff. It's sooooo pretty!! I have not been very impressed with the professionals at David's Bridal though. Sweet innocent me had to get mean with one of the ladies when she tried to charge us for something we told her we didn't want the first 4 times. ughhh. They just don't listen! But anyways... hopefully this week will be over soon enough! I'm ready to have fun this weekend when we go see Ava and celebrate her first birthday! Cuteness :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Things are progressing - how exciting!!

We can't wait to see you guys this weekend :) :) :)

Kristen said...

You bad, bad American! :>) Just kidding.

If you have a link to the reception hall you should post so we can all sneak a peak.