Thursday, February 8, 2007

101 Things About Me

Seems like a good way to start a blog, so here's 101 things about ME!


1. I live in Apex, NC
2. I have 2 younger sisters
3. I'm engaged to Kyle Fescoe
4. I'm currently an x-ray student
5. I graduate May 14, 2007
6. I want to specialize in CT/MRI
7. I became interested in my field of study when my Grandma was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer
8. I love watching the Discovery Health Channel
9. Gilmore Girls is my favorite TV show
10. I LOVEEE CHOCOLATE
11. I love taking naps
12. I am a Christian
13. My desire is that all people come to know Him
14. I want to travel the world
15. I have been to Cuba
16. I love speaking Spanish
17. I could eat Mexican food everyday
18. I like most country music
19. My favorite Bible verse is Proverbs 17:22
20. My favorite ice cream is Moose Tracks
21. I love the smell of burning leaves
22. I have a very hyper dog named Cassie (lab/boxer mix)
23. I love to go running
24. I used to play softball
25. I am very opinionated
26. I believe there is absolute truth
27. I'm very thankful I won't be here after the rapture
28. I drive a black 2002 Honda accord
29. I get sun burned very easily
30. I love new balance shoes
31. I loveee dolphins
32. I wanted to be a marine biologist when I was younger
33. Science is my favorite subject
34. I have never broken a bone
35. I despise cockroaches
36. I'm not a good speller
37. When I'm mad my country accent comes out really bad
38. My face turns really red when I laugh
39. I hate milk
40. I am very competitive
41. I like listening to old people tell stories
42. I am very giving
43. I have sensitive skin
44. I am very ticklish
45. I like watching ice hockey
46. NC State is my favorite college team
47. I love to watch movies
48. I scream embarrassingly loud during scary movies
49. I love to go shopping
50. I love
PINK
51. I like science-fiction and fantasy novels
52. I love sweet iced tea
53. I love York peppermint patties
54. I want a red corvette
55. I wish my hair was straight
56. I wear a size 8.5 shoe
57. I've had to call 911 twice in my lifetime
58. I can't stand being around cigarette smoke
59. I hate it when people spell "a lot" as one word
60. I drive too fast
61. I sleep with my build-a-bear Cuddles every night
62. I have an extra good sense of smell
63. I don't like it when people ask too many questions
64. I know CPR
65. I hate being late
66. I'm a perfectionist
67. but my bedroom stays messy
68. I like makeup
69. I like cafe mocha from Starbucks
70. I don't like to be the center of attention
71. but I'm told I do well at public speaking
72. My parents are the wisest people I know
73. I don't like computers
74. My teeth are small
75. I get attached to people very fast
76. I get migraines when I am stressed
77. I wear contacts
78. I am very Blessed
79. My hands are always hot
80. I love salad
81. I am a morning person
82. I can play the flute
83. I'm a leader, not a follower
84. I like playing board games
85. I liked thick crust pizza
86. I can sleep just about anywhere
87. I like white water rafting
88. I love the mountains
89. I like purses
90. I don't like group projects
91. I am very nosey
92. I like art galleries
93. I like cold weather
94. I like white gold jewelry
95. I twirl my hair when I'm nervous
96. I dislike politics and being "politically correct"
97. I used to be on a swim team
98. I like things to be simple
99. I tend to state the obvious
100. I wash my hands all the time
101. I want to spend eternity in heaven with YOU!

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Hey baby, looks good...I think I new most of that stuff. Anyways I LOVE you and hope your week starts off well. XOXO.

Kristen said...

Hi Lindsey. Kyle was kind enough to share your new blog addy. I loved planning my wedding so I am looking forward to reading all about your planning. :>)