Monday, March 14, 2011

celebrate good times, come on!!

As you know, we had lots of birthday to celebrate this past weekend!!!

Thursday night Courtney came over and I made Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti to celebrate Kyle's birthday. We tried to watch the NC State game after dinner... big waste of time. But the food and company were both awesome. Thanks for helping up celebrate, Court!!












 


Friday night, my Dad's side of the family gathered at my parents house. I volunteered to cook for everyone and I decided to make Chicken Piccata, roasted asparagus and snowy potatoes. I think everything turned out pretty good for the most part. We celebrated Kyle, Leah and my Grandma's birthday with strawberry cake that my Mom made (it was awesome!) and Cookie Dough Ice Cream cake (amazing!). Good times!!

Grandparents
Alex and Leah
Aunty Lou Lou and Alan in his ugly Carolina shirt
Love you lil sis, I just needed a pic with your "pinless" hand!
birthday boy and me :-)
Daddy and Momma
sisters

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like good times were had by all :-)

Courtney said...

Had a great time, thanks for having me over! I think I might need you to make me the cookie dough cake after Lent :-)