Thursday, March 10, 2011

Birthdays!!

I would like to say a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my awesome husband KYLE and dear little sis LEAH!!

They share the same birthday. Every year. For the rest of their lives. I hate it for them, but that's how it goes. I will never forget the day I told Leah that Kyle's birthday was the same day as hers. She looked at me with pure disgust like I was going to have to find a new boyfriend. She's been a good sport about it though. Bless her heart.

Kyle, Court and I are celebrating tonight with dinner at our house! The rest of my family including g-parents and aunt and uncle are celebrating tomorrow night at my parents house. We are also including my grandma's birthday in the celebration tomorrow night although hers is not for a couple more weeks. I love birthday celebrations, they are so much fun.

Kyle took today and tomorrow off work so he's chilling out, working on his car and watching the ACC tournament.Typical Kyle stuff.

Leah got her favorite (I'm sure!) birthday present this morning when she got the pin taken out of her hand that's been there for the last 8 weeks. In case I forgot to mention that on here, she broke the 5th metatarsal in her right hand on New Year's Eve. She's been in a cast since then. I know she was ready to get that thing out and have full use of her hand back. Can't wait for her to be able to cut my hair again! She'll probably hate me for this picture, but that's what big sisters are for. Love you, Leah!!!


The BIG 1-9!!!
The BIG 2-8! Yikes, he's getting old! ;-)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ohh sounds like a fun couple of days! Please take pics and post them! Happy Birthday, Leah, Kyle and Lindsey's Grandma!