Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring is here!

I'm too busy to even write this post but I thought I should at least do some sort of update.

Softball season has officially started. We have two games a week for the next 6 weeks. Kyle has somehow miraculously gotten super good in the off season. I'm very impressed at his batting skills and his defense. I did give him a few pointers on his swing (at his request), maybe that's what it was ;)

My last day at the old job was last Friday!! Yeah! Change is hard but good sometimes, and this time it was awesome!

And I've been promising someone that I would post pics of my new haircut. Here ya go Michelle! I still want it shorter, we'll see.





PS- I HATE pollen, I can't breathe!!! Please let it rain soon!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hooray! Your hair looks great!! I definitely think you have the face or whatever to go even shorter. I say to go for it next time!!

DiDi's Blog said...

Love the hair.. pollen is awful here too....Thank goodness for Benadryl....Can't wait to see you guys in June..