Monday, August 10, 2009

Furniture Shopping

Saturday Kyle and I decided to go furniture shopping for the new house! Actually, we decided in advance that we would not buy anything that day, just look! I am kinda bad about buying things in a hurry and then finding something I like better the next day, yeah...

So anyway, it was a very productive day... we did 4 stores in about 3 hours and there were tons of people since it was tax-free weekend. We found a master bedroom suite we love (cherry, sleigh bed style) and coffee/end tables we love too. We have about three more stores we want to go to and then we will make a decision. We were thankful we had some really great sales people too... not the pushy, annoying kind that hover over you while you're trying to look. I just get ticked at them and end up walking out or saying something not so nice to them. We actually felt like they let us walk around and talk about things and we found them if we had questions. I like it that way.

I have really enjoyed fixing up our new house so far and making it ours! It is such a great feeling :)

No comments: