Sunday, July 12, 2009

Softball and moving

Kyle's softball team from church was in a local tournament yesterday. Kyle was at the ball fields from 8:30am-8:30pm...long day! I went for the first two games and came back home with a friend. They won a couple of games though and had a really fun time. This officially ends their softball season until next spring though. :/

Friday night was super exciting though, we went and bought a new fridge and stove for the new place! We got a good discount and free delivery, whoo hoo! I love the ones we picked out though, I can't wait to cook on my brand new stove. There's just something about new appliances, even going into an older house, it feels new to me... and like it's really my own. We decided to go with black appliances since the new microwave the sellers put in was black and the dishwasher is black... I don't like white... and stainless steel was a little more than I wanted to pay for ALL new appliances. So black it is.

We have a walk-though of the house on Wednesday, we close on Friday and move in on Saturday! Yipee! =)

No comments: