Sunday, June 14, 2009

HOT weekend!!

It was definitely a hot weekend in NC, not usually this bad until July. It was still is great weekend to be at Race for the Cure in Raleigh. My Mom, sisters and I along with about 12,000 other people participated in the breast cancer event. This was my first time there and it was quite an awesome experience, I intend to be there every year from now on. All of the survivors had a special pink t-shirt they got to wear and it was so neat seeing so many of them. We didn't get to stay for the whole day because we were so hot but we did participate in the One Mile Fun Run. Next year my goal is to step it up and do the Women's 5K. We'll see how that goes :)

and... Happy Birthday to my Momma!!!! She is such a special lady and I greatly enjoyed spending the weekend with her. I hope you had a great birthday weekend Mom, I love you!!


5 weeks left til we move!! The boxes are starting to pile up now! YAY!

No comments: