Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!!!

It was a great week for the most part. First of all I finished up my 5-day work weeks for a while! Now I will be working between 2-4 days, I'm so excited about finally having some days off! I'm still working between 3 different offices and I've actually been enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would.

Second, the house inspection went very well. There is just a few things the sellers will have to fix, nothing major though. We are so thankful for that. Our list of things we want/need for the house grows longer everyday! :)

We had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! My sisters and I took my Mom to the spa on Saturday to get pedicures. We have decided to make it a monthly thing, hehe. Then we brought Mom back to my apartment where I cooked lunch for everyone. It was fun and relaxing. Then Sunday we went to my aunt's house and we saw my grandparents too! Very fun times!


Our pretty toes after the pedicure!


Lesley, Leah Mom and Me!


Leah, Grandma, Me


Aunt Lou and Dad being... themselves


Gpa, Lou, Dad and Kyle playing bocce

No comments: