Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TV

I thought this might be blog worthy... Kyle and I got a new TV. Our old one was quite small as many of our friends so kindly let us know. We decided to go with Sony (46"), which makes since because the football games are all filmed with Sony cameras you see (info courtesy of Peyton Manning). We also got a new table for our new TV which you can see in the pics. Feel free, those who are close, to come by and watch football with us anytime ;)

New TV






I decided to post a pic of our fur ball who gets neglected in our blog. She is sleeping with her beloved string. Cute.

5 comments:

Lawrence said...

nice sis! I think ours is bigger! Just kidding of course. Where was your cat when we were there?

Hope all is going well!

Lawrence said...

(Just kidding about the size... ours is only 36') ;)

Lindsey Fescoe said...

our kitty was locked up in the bedroom cause you said heather was allergic

Courtney said...

AHHH THATS AWESOME! The tv and stand look great!!

Lawrence said...

I know now... Heather reminded me of that... sorry that we had to lock her away!