Sunday, October 12, 2008

Friends...old and new

Kyle and I had a wonderful time Friday night with some friends from church. We are in a Newly Wed small group on Sunday mornings so everyone in there is in the same stage of life so it's really cool. We cooked out hot dogs and hamburgers and played Battle of the Sexes... which of course, the ladies won. We've known some people in the class for a while, but we got to meet some new people too! We try to get together once a month and they are some of mine and Kyle's favorite times!

Then Saturday night I went to a wedding in Dunn, NC. Two folks I went to x-ray school with fell in love and decided to tie the knot. So it was basically a big x-ray/hospital reunion which was really cool. I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in a long time and that I miss terribly. It was a very lovely time. In all my fun, I forgot to take any pictures at all, shame on me!! Maybe I'll have some next time :)

Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Lawrence said...

Hate that we had to miss Friday... hope we can make the next one!

The Jones Chronicles said...

I'm glad Fairview has a Newly Wed Class now. Sounds like y'all had a great time! :)