Friday, May 9, 2008

Semester Break

I've had a very nice 4 days off of school this week. They call it a semester break and then I go back for 4 weeks and I'm done with MR school. Thank goodness, now I just have to find a job. It really stinks that I can't find a job and I'm in health care, the schools are graduating huge classes every year and really flooding the market. But on a happier note, I did a lot of cleaning and reorganizing in the apartment and we have almost got a home for all of our new, nice things. I brought the last load of things home last night (minus the china and crystal). I've been able to relax and get some things done.

Our X-RAY class celebrated our one-year reunion with a super fun dinner at Outback. It was so nice to catch up with everyone and see everyone about to graduate with their new specialties which range from CT to MR to Sonography to Nuclear Medicine to Cardiac Interventionals to Radiation Therapy and then some just stayed with x-ray. We had such a great class with so many smart kids that are going to go really far. Even Kyle commented on how close and awesome our class was. Here's a few pics in case you are interested.

Me, Patti, Candace and Fallon


Me and Lisa


Lisa, me and Mike (the original BJ crew)


Me and Kyle

No comments: