Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Blogger happy

So I've been blogger happy lately, hehe. Kyle and I had a great weekend for the most part. We had movie night on Friday night (see earlier Indy post), Saturday I had to work but we had dinner at my parents house. My dad cooked out hamburgers and hot dogs, YUMMY! Sunday was good too. We kept the three year old nursery at church which is always an adventure. Then we went to a cookout at a guy's house that Kyle works with. We had some more amazing food. And here's the hilarious part, Kyle and I BOTH did karaoke. Yup. And we were sober might I add. How convenient that the neighbors were DJ's and brought their high tech equipment over for us to use. I was going to sit it out but no, I got called up there and they picked a random song for me to sing, luckily it was an easy one, haha. It's really quite ashame more people weren't there to see it cause it won't ever happen again :) Then Kyle did a Kenny Chesney song, it was quite entertaining. It got better though, they had GUITAR HERO! So we played that for a few hours and ate some more food then called it a night. Good times.

Then I spent a beautiful, warm, sunny Memorial Day studying for 6 hours for my MRI physics final today. How lucky am I? I did quite well on it so I guess it was worth it. I have one more final exam and 8 more days of clinicals and I'm done! whoohooo!

No comments: