Sunday, October 28, 2007

Wedding Update

The wedding plans are coming along nicely. We are getting very close to be done. We have officially picked a florist and paid the deposit. Finding a florist was definitely the most frustrating thing we've had to do so far, imagine that. But we really like the one we picked, it's a family owned florist and the Mother and Daughter who run it are really sweet and easy to work with so we are happy with our choice.

We have also found some muscians that I think we are probably going to hire. My Mom and I heard them play at another wedding and it was beautiful! I'm not a big fan of recorded music at weddings. Live music is just so beautiful and I have such an appreciation for the talent and enthusiasm that the musicians I have. I had one wish in all my years of dreaming about my wedding day, and that was to walk down the aisle to live music. So I'm really hoping this works out!!

My Mom has recruited a couple of my aunts to help us decorate the church which will be a big help. So she came up Saturday and we went over and I kind of told her what I wanted, actually I told her exactly what I wanted ;) We are going with simple but elegant. I really like candles more so than flowers, plus they are cheaper!! So for only a couple hundred dollars we are going to be able to decorate the church. I think it's going to look really nice.

Well that's it so far! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Sounds like you have most of it worked out, let me know if you need anymore help!