Monday, October 15, 2007

Nice Weekend

Wow, It's been a really long time since I've posted anything, life is so busy!! We did have a very nice weekend though. Saturday my Mom and I went to a wedding at our church which was really fun and we got some ideas for decorating, music, ceremony stuff, etc. Then we met with another florist (the 4th one we've met with!) but we weren't really impressed. So we are going to go with one of the other ones that was a little more expensive but one that will do exactly what I want and do a great job. So hopefully that will be one more thing I can check off of the list. Then my Aunt gave Kyle and I an engagement party Saturday night which was cool. We had good food and got lots of presents!! (pics coming soon) I've got all of our gifts so far displayed on the dining room table, hehe, I'm super excited!!!!!

Then Sunday came and I wasn't feeling great at all!! I woke up with a bad headache and decided to go to church anyways hoping it would go away if I ate something. It did NOT go away, in fact it got tons worse and I had to leave and go sit in the car but then I started feeling sick. So anyways, I threw up the medicine I had taken so I had to wait for my stomach to settle and try taking some more. I spent most of the afternoon in bed and my headache finally went away. But the medicine I had taken left me feeling really crappy. I still feel crappy today and in fact I am developing some type of cold/virus. My throat is killing me and my lymph nodes are pretty swollen. So I'm drinking lots of fluids and trying to get some rest, ha!. I have to get well by Friday because we are going to the NC State Fair!!!! I can't wait!

I hope everyone else is happy and well!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh no! Sorry you are feeling so crappy. I hope you feel better soon!