Saturday, October 20, 2007

State Fair

We had a really fun time last night at the NC State Fair. For those of you who don't know, I start getting excited about the fair around like January. I absolutely LOVE the state fair!! I still have yet to meet someone who gets as excited as I do about the fair, it's crazy. Usually I eat until I'm sick but this year Kyle and I did really well. Here's all that we ate:
- Al's french fries
- nachos and cheese
- giant dill pickle
- deep fried snickers bar
- grilled corn on the cob
- candy apple

I was so proud because we usually also get a bloomin' onion and fudge. We were good this time. But all of those upside down, spinning rides did kinda get to both of us. Those rides are not as cool when you're not a kid anymore. But we did also got to see all of the animals (the Angus beef cows looked really yummy), and we saw the art work, and cooking contests (somebody made a Paula Dean cake and it had a stick of butter on top, I thought that was funny), and the arts and crafts. Then of course every night, they always do fireworks!! :) We had such a great time!

Well I'm off to work, so everyone else: Have a great weekend!

No comments: