Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Same Place, New Job

This is Kyle posting to the blog, I figured I'd give a little heads to what has been going on with me with work. I got the official word today that I will be an IT Technician. My hours change from 1130 to 8, to 9 to 6 on May 7. These will eventually move to 8 to 5 once they find a replacement for my position. This new opportunity comes at a great time when we're needing a little money for the wedding. With the new title I will get a significant raise compared to what I was making. I just feel like everything is starting to fall into place and I will be able to get out from behind the desk and work on computers, not sit behind one. I'll probably start posting to the blog a little more now to let everyone know what is going on.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

kyle im soo happy for you! congrats big bro :)

Lindsey Fescoe said...

Congrats sweetie!! You deserve it! :)