Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

Praise the LORD today for HE LIVES!! We don't worship a dead prophet, we worship a risen Savior! Hallelujah! I hope everyone has a great Easter and enjoys being with family and eating lots of good food :)


But I did get in touch with a VERY nice wedding photographer. He is so cooperative and friendly so I hope everything works out with him. My Mom and I go this Thursday to meet with him and try to find a package that we like. For the most part, he offers a whole lot more than most photographers around here for what you have to pay and it's good quality work. My wedding planner recommended him to me and he seems like a great pick so we're hoping for the best!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Very glad to hear you are feeling better. Have a wonderful Easter and let us know how the photographer meeting goes this week!