Thursday, January 13, 2011

Confessions

Stealing this idea because I'm not creative today and I think it's cool.


Here are my confessions...

1. I talk to myself while driving all the time. No where else. Just in the car. Strange...

2. I'm a really bad loser. I pout for hours when Kyle beats me at anything. Wait that's not a confession... y'all already knew that.

3. I seriously want to take Ball Room dancing lessons. And yes, I am still a Southern Baptist.

4. I am donating blood for the first time this month and I'm so nervous I could puke.

5. I check my e-mail at least 10 times a day. I can't help it. I don't want to miss anything.

6. I've gained approximately 10 pounds in the last 3-4 months. Maybe that's why Kyle asked me the other day if my favorite ice cream flavor was Chunky Monkey?? hmmm.....


What are yours?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I like this post :-) I keep trying to think of some but I guess I'm not creative today. I think it's funny that you talk to yourself in the car. I can't say I've ever heard of that before! Also, maybe I'm out of the loop but what does ballroom have to do with your religion? You and Kyle should totally take lessons if you ever have the chance. Chris and I LOVED it and we'll definitely do it again someday. Unfortunately, we've forgotten our moves but it was nice on our honeymoon to actually be able to dance in the lounge. Plus, it's just super fun!

Lindsey Fescoe said...

Mich - I've been trying to talk Kyle into ballroom dancing but he's really not a fan. I can barely get him to even watch DWTS with me. It's "not against my religion" to dance but a lot of people associate the Southern Baptist denomination with being ultra conservative. But I love classy and tasteful dancing. :)

Michelle said...

Come on, Kyle! It's so fun! Chris seriously really liked it :-) I thought that's what you might have meant about being Southern Baptist but I'd never heard that before so I wasn't sure. Thanks for the clarification!

Kristina said...

I've tried to get Wes to do ballroom... No luck yet, if anything works I'll let you know! haha. I'll just keep dreamin' for now, lol.