Monday, June 14, 2010

Last High School Grad

My littlest sister Leah graduated from Middle Creek High School last Thursday!! The last kid to graduate and I feel old! Wake County seriously pulls off some great graduations. Every school in the county graduates at the same place... this year it was Memorial Auditorium in Raleigh. That means that each school has a time limit and they get people in and out. Much better than graduating on a football field in my opinion first because it's too HOT, second of all the ones on the football field drag on foreverrrrr!!!

Anyway, we are so proud of Leah! Can't wait to see all the places life will take her! The highlight of the day though was when my Dad pulled out the keys to her new car!!! She couldn't stop smiling! And of course it was a Honda! All three sisters are proud drivers of a Honda now! YAY!

I love you Leah!!!








No comments: