Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

As usual our weekend was busy!

One of my good friends Jeremy that I've known since middle school got married Saturday! Kyle was a groomsman so Friday we had the rehearsal and dinner (which I missed because I had to work 2 hours late, grrr) and then Saturday was the big day. It was one of the sweetest weddings I've been to. It was a simple, laid-back country wedding, representing Jeremy and Bethany perfectly. I had a few emotional moments, surprise surprise. We are so super happy for them though, especially Jeremy, he's been through a lot and he so deserves to be happy!

Sunday we had a cookout for lunch at my parents house and the g-parents came up! It's always a good time to see them. Then shortly after lunch Kyle and I had to be rude and isolate ourselves on the internet to do our Fantasy Football Draft. It only took an hour and a half, holy cow! But I got my top two picks so it's all good. We are playing with 6 other super competitive people like ourselves so it should be a fun season. And of course we had to finish out the day with the NASCAR race. (My boy Kasey Kahne won btw!)

Thankfully today we both have off work! We could both use some down time. We are super excited about next weekend though. We are headed to Fort Caswell at Oak Island with our newly married Sunday school class!! We haven't been to the beach in a while so we're due to go!

Happy Labor Day everyone!!


The Happy Couple: Mr. and Mrs. Jeremy Taylor



US! my hubby cleans up very well ;)

No comments: