Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My prayer...

My prayer for the next 4 years is that...

- President Obama and the other leaders of our country would have the wisdom to make the tough decisions that will come their way
- our economy will start on its upward spiral again
- our country would be safe from terrorists
- we don't (ever) turn our backs on Israel
- the right decision will be made about the war
- the "oil problem" will be resolved
- health care system would improve for all
- that we will not back down on moral issues
- Americans will be unified, stand as one and respect our leaders

May God have mercy on us and judge us lightly.

1 comment:

Lawrence said...

Awesome. Thought of you guys this weekend- I ran into Marty at a Conference I went to.. kind of funny- thousands of people there and I run into the one guy I know... haha... hope you guys are doing great!