Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Job Update

So I officially have a new job. Next Wednesday will be my last day at the old office, it will be bittersweet. But they already have somebody to replace me and he's already training so it should be a smooth transition. I start training for my new job on Monday and I'll train for 2 weeks. Then we will open up the new office to take patients on Dec 8 if all goes as planned. The lady who will be my direct supervisor is extremely nice and has already been very helpful so I think she'll be great to work with. This weekend my goal is to get my MRI books back out and review since it has been a little while...

AND I'm super excited about Thanksgiving. We are headed to Myrtle Beach (yay!) to see the Fescoe Family!! It should be tons of fun as always and I get 2 whole days off work :)

No comments: