Monday, June 9, 2008

Good Times

Kyle's softball team had their last game tonight. They made it to the third round of the tournament and then lost tonight. But at the last game, Kyle Fescoe hit a homerun! His first one of the season. And yes of course I was on my feet screaming the whole time! It was pretty major. It was a great season but we will enjoy a break.

This past weekend we went to Fort Caswell for a nice weekend beach get-a-way retreat with some of the newly-wed couples at church. It was an awesome weekend. The Fescoe's dominated at the newly-wed game and the scavenger hunt. Yup. If you only knew how competitive I was, you wouldn't be surprised at all, haha. We spent some time out on the beach and got some great seafood as well. We got to know some of the other couples too so that was nice.

I have some time off this week so I'm having my first SPA party tomorrow night which I'm super excited about!!! Then we are heading to Jacksonville for a few days to spend some time with Mom and Dad Fescoe and Chad! I'm expecting some major Wii time ;)

I love #21!


Team Fairview

No comments: