Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Update

Today was finally the day, I took my CT registry and I can only hope I passed. It was hard but I felt ok about it. I will find out in a couple of weeks if I passed or not. But MRI is going great! I am really enjoying every aspect about it compared to CT. The classroom part is proving to be quite a challenge but in clinicals, I'm having a great time.

We finally got the wedding invitations mailed out, yay!! What a relief!!!! And we are meeting with the music director on Friday night and with the decorating team for the reception on Saturday. Plans are coming together nicely. I'm excited about all the events coming up too... Bridal Tea, Bridal Shower, Bachlorette Party, it's going to be so much FUN! Even Kyle is getting a Tool Party so he has made a registry at Lowe's, how cool is that?!

ONLY 58 DAYS TIL THE WEDDING!!!!!!!!

No comments: