Sunday, January 20, 2008

SNOW!!!

It has not snowed in Raleigh in the last four years, but we finally got to see some yesterday! It wasn't much, not enough to cancel anything but it was about an inch and it was so beautiful. I know all the Yankees reading this think us Southerners are a little "off" already and you see snow all the time. But when you don't see it that much, it's so pretty!!!!! We took our crazy lab dog for a walk in it and she thought it was the greatest thing ever. We threw some snow balls at her and she freaked out. It was relaxing just sitting around the house all day watching UNC LOSE and NC State finally get a WIN and watching it SNOW! Three rarities in one day, not bad. Alrighty, back to reality.

My Mom and I had very productive meetings this weekend with the Music group and the Decorators. My wedding is going to be beautiful!! I hope everyone is able to come!!!

No comments: