Saturday, February 26, 2011

Super Saturday

I am so proud of myself. I have had a seriously productive Saturday. It seems like we ALWAYS have something to do on the weekends. For once, I had a free day to spend with Kyle and get some things done!

We ran a ton of errands this morning, including the auto parts store, Kohl's (I found a super cute garden flag there!), Wal-mart and the grocery store. It was such a beautiful, warm, sunny day and I felt the need to be outside for as long as possible so I decided to wash my car while Kyle was changing the oil in his car. I had so much energy left after all that so I decided to dust the downstairs, clean the kitchen, do some laundry, do 3 days worth of my Bible study and cook dinner. I'm surprised I haven't crashed yet, but until then I'm lounging on the couch and watching some TV!!

I love days like today!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love days like that!