Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Recipes

Funny thing about germs.... I work in a hospital and never get sick. I watch a few kids for a few hours and two days later and I'm sick. Kids are germ infested little stinkers, yes they are. So since I was stuck on the couch sick all week, I had a lot of time to think and search the internet. I took the time to search for some new recipes. I love to try new recipes but somehow I seem to always get stuck in the rut of cooking the same things over and over.

Here are a few of the experiments...

NOTE: These are not my pictures, just the closest thing I could find to what my food actually looked like :)

Stuffed shells! Definitely a keeper.



Calzones... this was one of Kyle's favs!



KEY LIME PIE!!! Kyle has been asking me for a while to learn how to make Key Lime pie since it's his favorite dessert. I have been asking around and finally found someone who had a very easy and super yummy recipe. It was delicious!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful! Everything looks so good!! I LOVE calzones which is why I rarely make them...dough, cheese and sauce...how can you go wrong? Yum!

Key Lime Pie is Chris' favorite, too. I don't care for it at all but that picture is tempting me to try it :-) Can you send me that recipe?

Hope you're feeling better!

Courtney said...

Yum!! Those all look awesome!

Michelle said...

So I keep wondering...how did you get the cool whip/whipped cream topping so perfect on the key lime pie??

Lindsey Fescoe said...

Use a cake decorating bag and tip, haha. It's not easy and I usually don't do that, just for a pretty picture :)