Sunday, March 15, 2009

One Year Anniversary!!

Kyle and I are celebrating our one year anniversary today!!! It went by really fast! We've had a great year, I love being married! We decided to head to Myrtle Beach for the weekend... one of our favorite places! We stayed in a very nice, brand new hotel. We ate wayyyy too much food! We visited the NASCAR race park.... that was super fun, and Kyle only beat me one time ;) We also went to the Aquarium, shopped at Broadway (where I got some fudge, of course), and then went to Medieval Times. We had such a fun and relaxing time... it was a very much needed get away. It was kinda cold and cloudy but it didn't rain the whole time we were there.

I was very thankful that I felt better this weekend. I have been suffering with a massive sinus infection for almost 2 weeks now. Never had one in my life until now, it was awful!! I thought I was dying... I missed two days of work and finally went to the doc and got a z-pack... it helped my sinuses but then I got an ear infection. After not being able to hear out of my ear for two days, I went back to the doc on Friday and had to get amoxicillin for my ear. It was quite annoying. I don't wish that mess on anyone. What a pain. I was so glad I felt better over the weekend so I didn't ruin our trip!

Tonight we are going to watch our wedding video that neither of us has seen all the way through yet. I guess after a year it's about time we watched it! :)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your anniversary is Genna's birthday so we will never forget. :D

The Powers' said...

Awesome guys! Your wedding was great! Which hotel did you stay in @ Myrtle? We're staying with me family this year (blah) in Oceans 1 down in south Myrtle.

Hope you feel better sis!

-Lp

Michelle said...

Glad you're finally feeling better! Those infections can be brutal...

Sounds like such a nice time you two had - CONGRATS!!

Heather said...

Congrats on your one year anniversary! How exciting!
good wishes to you and your hubby!
Ya'll will have to come see our new place when we get all moved in!