Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Our First Christmas

Kyle and I had a wonderful First Christmas together!

We went to the Christmas Eve service at church and it was so nice. We sang, heard a Christmas story and then we all went outside and lit candles and then my favorite part... one of the men in our church played the bagpipes. Oh it was so beautiful, he was fully dressed in the kilt and everything. I loved it!

Then we got up Christmas morning and opened presents from each other then went to my parents' house. My Dad cooked a beef tenderloin that was melt-in-your-mouth, out-of-this-world good. My mom also did some fresh veggies and made the most awesome chocolate pie ever. It was one of the best Christmas meals I've ever had! We exchanged gifts with everyone and had a nice relaxing Christmas day which definitely included playing guitar hero on the Wii for hours, haha.

Friday I was supposed to work but they only had three patients scheduled the whole day so they let me have off, yay! So we went to my G-parents house for lunch and saw my aunt and did presents there again. Then we headed to Jacksonville for the weekend to see Kyle's family. We had a great visit as always. We did some more presents, movie, shopping, Chad's soccer game, a super awesome steak dinner... we had a really nice time!

I hope everyone else had a great Christmas!


No comments: