Sunday, February 17, 2008

Wedding Shower

I had a very lovely wedding shower on Saturday, given by the wonderful ladies at church. We had about 50 people come including my Grandma and a few Aunts. Kyle and I received LOTS of very nice things. Kyle had to work, not that he would have enjoyed being there anyways, haha. We were so thrilled and surprised at the car loads we collected. My Mom promptly displayed them on our dining room table when we got everything home. Here are some pics.

Present Table


Yummy Food!


Stemware


Bake-and-Take


China


They made a BOWquette from the presents


Aunt Lou enjoying my "Lindsey and Kyle" scrapbook


Cutest Card award


Cutest Bag award


Display of gifts


More gifts


We were so blessed


more gifts


kitchen goodies


We met with our wedding director Friday night and got everything planned out for the rehearsal and the BIG DAY!! It only took 2 and a half hours so I think we did good!! We also met with the ladies decorating the reception after the shower and that went well. A few more trips to Michael's and we'll have everything ready. We meet with the Pastor this Friday night to finalize the ceremony proceedings and we'll be set. Only four more weeks!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: